Reusable Glass Straws are for all those people who have been guilty of throwing away plastic straws on a daily basis. It is now time to change that. These reusable glass straws are designed to be used for a very long time without breaking and to be washed and reused over and over again. This makes it a great alternative to plastic straws, which cannot be easily recycled due to its chemical composition.
Why this Product
- This could make a great gift for Ashley who loves the environment and wants to save the turtles!
- Less waste, more fun.
- The average Amazon seller sold 1,232 units in the month of January.
- There are 7 brands generating more than $20K a month. One of them was launched in 2019 on Amazon.
- There is one seller who started in 2020 and is already generating $10K+ per month.
- Try partnering with the environmental community to promote your products.
There are high demands and high competition for this product. Peak selling months: Non-seasonal.
There are 7 brands generating more than $20K a month. One of them was launched in 20219 on Amazon.
We found one brand, HIWARE who seems to be the newest on the market. They are doing a solid $10K a month on Amazon and launched their store in 2020.
HIWARE holds 232 reviews - with an average score of 4.7/5 stars.
However, there were some negative reviews. We recommend focusing on what customer complaints are to improve the product, as that will help you improve overall customer satisfaction
- Broken. Customers complained about the straws arriving broken. This can be an opportunity for you to focus on safe packaging that can properly protect the products as what we have seen on the market, most products available are very low quality.
- Broke While Using. A good glass straw should should not worry users while they are drinking from it. For some customers, this was not the case. The product sometimes broke while they were drinking and someone even swallowed a piece of glass!
- Too Wide. Some customers complained about the wideness of the straws. Some said that the straws don't fit through regular straw holes.
HOW DO I EXECUTE?
Suppliers: : For this section, we will compare using a top supplier in China and Mexico.
There is this supplier based out of Huailai, China found on Alibaba. They offer customized glass straws. They have a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of 10000 units for customized items. Most reviews claim they have a trade assurance and experience. This supplier has an 96.6% on-time delivery rate and is verified by Alibaba.
Ask your supplier about
Bundling: There are endless opportunities for upsales with this product. glass cups, special boxes for storing, guide for cleaning the straws, etc… This is a great way for you to increase your AOV and differentiate your offering.
Advertising/Marketing Potential: The market potential behind this is quite large. Here are some of the best ideas we came up with -
- Partner with UseLessPlastic: We found this Instagrammer, uselessplastic with 29.7K followers on Instagram. They share information about the environment, why people should not use single-use straws (that's where you come in!) and much more about saving our planet. See the suggestion below.
- Target the environmentalist community: Environmentalists are known for doing anything they can to use less plastic and cause less waste, that includes glass straws. We see an opening in the market for this niche to promote your products. Many are aware of their straws that are not made of plastic and at the same time won't be harmful for their own bodies as well.
Blog Ideas: Content is key and these will get you started right away.
Why I Use Reusable Glass Straws
The choice of whether to use reusable glass straws or plastic ones is a personal one. But when choosing a straw, consider the benefits of reusable over disposable and how it will help the world around you.
12 Ways to Save Money Using Reusable Straws
Whether you're a coffee drinker or not, making the switch to reusable glass straws is a must when it comes to saving money. Not only will you be helping the environment, but you'll also be saving yourself some cash by not having to buy plastic straws again and again.
How to interpret these numbers: spend this much in advertising, make this much revenue. Factor in your advertising and cost of goods sold, and that’s your estimated monthly profit.
Potential Monthly Revenue $51,772.31
Do you love these updates? Head over to productbyte.co and sign up!